We, at Bibi Sharan Kaur Khalsa College, Chamkaur Sahib, will adopt the following Core Values and adhere to them:
We are dedicated to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
- Support the mission and vision of the College.
- Work whole heartedly for educating students to accomplish their career-goals.
- Focus on needs of the students and other stakeholders.
- Respond to the changing needs of our society in keeping with times.
- Continuously evaluate and improve our programs, services, systems, and policies.
We are committed to give due respect and understanding to all the stakeholders.
- Treat people with dignity and encourage feelings of self-worth.
- Promote trust through professional courtesy and fair treatment.
- Recognize exceptional performance and contributions made to our dynamic learning environment.
We would assume and demonstrate responsibility for our actions.
- Work for individual and professional growth and development.
- Continuously evaluate and improve our systems and policies.
- Demonstrate effective utilization of human and financial resources.
We strive to exhibit quality in staffing, facilities, programmes and services.
- Develop and pursue higher standards.
- Anticipate needs and respond accordingly.
- Utilize methods that promote students’ success and support employees.
- Encourage decision-making at the level of implementation.
- Encourage purposeful interdepartmental collaboration.
We believe that similarities and differences are opportunities for establishing a common bond to strengthen the structure of society.
- Ensure fair and equal access to all.
- Provide opportunity to all individuals to learn and succeed.
- Provide educational experiences that promote a greater appreciation for diversity.